Thursday, January 22, 2009

Recap

A lot has happened since i last posted a blog. At the beginning of December I met up with Lisa, Meg, Danielle and Holli in Vegas for the weekend cause Meg and Holli were running a half marathon. It was a blast! Then, I went to Utah and spent a little time with the fam. I drove up with Lauren on Friday, it was a short trip but really good to spend some quality time with my family. We went shopping and to dinner and just hung out. We had "Christmas" the last night i was there so we could all be together. The big family present was a Wii with Rockband! It's a ton of fun. And i got lots of other goodies too! I wish i could have seen more people while i was there but that just means i'll have to make another trip:) Then Christmas came...it was just me and my mom...we opened a few presents and then went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons. It was a really good movie! Then I met up with my friend Molly on New Years at Disneyland. We watched the Fantasmic show which was pretty great but didn't stay for the festivities cause it was soooo packed! And that's about it!

No comments: